Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ladder Hair




Ok, I'm sick and can't think, so please excuse this tutorial.  Maybe when I am feeling better, I will redo this style.  And please I apologize that this is a day late.

So, start by making a waterfall or feather braid from one corner of the bangs around the back of the head over toward the opposite ear.  This means, do a french braid only picking up on the top and before you braid in the bottom strand each time remove a piece of this strand and drop it so it is falling through the braid.   When you run out of hair to add in continue with a basic braid and secure with an elastic.  Now, you are going to do another braid about two inches below the first braid.  When you braid in the top strand add one of the loose strands from the first braid.  Add one strand of the first braid per link in the second braid and remember to keep the braids equidistant apart the entire way, or your ladder will look wonky.  After you secure the braids you can add some clips if you would like. This are from Sunny Days Boutique.

I hope this turns out better for you than it did for me.  Next time, I'll try not to sneeze every other twist.


Time: 10-15 minutes
difficulty: Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment