Saturday, February 16, 2013

Heart Hair Redux

Good Morning!  We had our first day of gymnastics.  And I couldn't be prouder of Claire.  She did so well with following directions and trying the new skills.  Ahhh.  Sorry, about the Mother Hen moment.  But I had to share.


The gym that we are taking Claire to didn't specify clothing or hair requirements.  So we choose something that would be out of her eyes and wouldn't hinder somersaults like a high pony tail or bun.  I hadn't done my favorite heart style this week, and it was perfect for today.   I've already typed the instructions in the Heart Hair part two from last year.  If you need the instructions here, let me know.  Otherwise, I am going to save myself some time.

I had fun this Valentine's week, I hope you did too.  I would love to see what you have done.

Time: 5-10 minutes
Difficulty: Medium
Hair length: Medium+

No comments:

Post a Comment